A recent study showed that online professional development benefits both students and educators as much as traditional face-to-face PD. Renaissance-U® is a blended professional development service that pairs an expert coach with engaging on-demand content in best practices for Renaissance’s reading, math, and assessment solutions.
The solution earned a coveted Cool Tool Award for Best Professional Development Learning Solution as part of The EdTech Awards 2019 from EdTech Digest.
One standout feature in particular: A virtual coach helps plan the implementation for the school year while providing ongoing expertise for conversations around data, implementation roadblocks, and facilitating collaboration among educators.
- 24/7 access, providing deep understanding of Renaissance products and best practices;
- Facilitated data conversations for grade-level or department data teams;
- A dedicated Renaissance Coach that tailors a year-long learning plan to the goals educators have for implementation and professional learning;
- Engaging online tutorials, videos, and activities that explain and demonstrate effective classroom strategies; and
- An Accelerated Teaching Course and Classroom Data Connections Course included with purchase of any assessment, math, or reading course suite.
The on-demand SaaS platform offers a variety of videos, tutorials, and activities that fit every educator’s schedule. The platform is consistently updated with new self-paced online tutorials and activities that present content aligned to Renaissance’s solutions and data.
For teachers and members of their core implementation team who have questions or need further guidance, the Renaissance Coach is always there to help turn insight into action that drives instruction. Learn more.