Anthology Student is Anthology’s flagship cloud-based student information system. Designed to transform the student experience, it is built on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud and unites institutions’ students, programs, campuses and systems. The solution offers the ability to manage flexible academic terms and programs, automate financial aid and workflows, improve enrollment and curriculum management, and gain data-driven insight to respond dynamically to student needs. It’s one universal foundation for the many kinds of students on campuses globally.
Key capabilities include:
– Delivering flexible programs to traditional and non-traditional students through flexible academic programs and terms including on-campus, hybrid and online models
– Ensuring timely financial aid processing with advanced automation
– Keeping students on the path to success with the help of an embedded Guided Pathways Tool, verification of program completion requirements and key insights for academic and career success
– Aligning programs and student skills with the ever-changing workforce
– Automating and optimizing faculty workload
– Empowering constituents through online portals that offer the full campus experience – from recruitment to academics, enrollment and curriculum management, advisement, financial aid and career services
The solution supports students throughout their higher ed journey from financial aid and flexible registration to working with advisors who have visual analytics at their fingertips. For this and more, Anthology Student is the Cool Tool Award Finalist (2021) for “Best Student Information System (SIS) Solution” as part of The EdTech Awards from EdTech Digest. Learn more.