For over 200 years Wiley has been helping people develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. It’s not for nothing they’ve endured: learning how to stay relevant, they’ve certainly kept up with the times, and one example is their Efficient Learning platform for test prep, an innovative learning platform that allows optimal progress with minimal study time – supporting career readiness.
Whether one is getting ready to take their first certification exam, or are already a professional seeking certification, exam prep can be overwhelming. They’ve made it simple, intuitive and adaptive.
The Exam Planner creates one’s study journey based on availability, so you stay focused and obtain the right amount of prep time to succeed. Bite-sized lessons only take 30-45 minutes to complete – studies show that digestible content helps learners retain more. Their mobile app synchs to online courses – so you can study anytime, anywhere.
To further optimize study time, their FocusMe Technology™ does several things. It:
• adjusts the difficulty of questions to fit individual needs
• improves aptitude level in a short period of time
• provides Study Recommendations based on adaptive assessments with links to the study material
• predicts exam scores on each topic level – providing insight as to which areas need further study
• predicts exam level score – once 50% of the study materials are complete, an exam score range will populate, giving the much-needed clarity on when you are ready
They’ve helped over half a million students pass professional exams; for this and more, Wiley Efficient Learning is a Cool Tool Award Finalist (2021) for “Best Test Prep Solution” as part of The EdTech Awards from EdTech Digest. Learn more.