Creating and updating digital and print content at scale is challenging. The traditional process is very manual, error prone, and inefficient. In addition, this traditional process often involves preparing the print version first and then creating a digital version and/or courseware, dramatically slowing time-to-market and hindering innovation. Furthermore, today’s “digital natives” expect feature-rich experiences and interactive components, as well as opportunities to assess progress and create personalized learning pathways. While tools like Google Docs and Microsoft Word allow some collaboration among authors, they do not provide the capacity to create sophisticated, interactive content.
Gutenberg Technology’s platform enables organizations to collaboratively author and easily distribute content from within a single workflow. Authors can create original content or update or reuse legacy content to produce new, engaging educational products quickly and at scale.
Key platform features include:
- Efficient collaboration. Collaborate inside one user-friendly, cloud-based interface with user management and commenting, change tracking, and advanced metadata management.
- Interactive content. Easily incorporate interactive features, including sophisticated assessment tools such as matching and sorting activities, mathematical calculations and more.
- Streamlined courseware creation. Create and scale personalized learning experiences, reuse materials across departments, and make and easily distribute continuous updates based on student insights.
- Content reuse. Leverage legacy content to create new products and courses.
- Simultaneous print and digital publishing. Simultaneously create and distribute to print, ebooks, mobile devices, the web or any LMS.
For these reasons and more, Gutenberg Technology’s End-to-End Content Management Platform is a Cool Tool Award Winner, “Best Authoring Tools Solution,” as part of The EdTech Awards 2022 from EdTech Digest.