It’s nearly here! New York’s biggest edtech event is coming right up: EDTECH WEEK (Sept 20-22, 2022 in NYC and online) brings together the entire education and workforce innovation community — entrepreneurs, educators, investors, leaders, job seekers, students, faculty, and edtech enthusiasts — to connect, learn, grapple with the most pressing questions in education, and help transform how we all learn, teach and work.
A few EDTECH WEEK highlights:
- The EdTech Show: A mainstage event that lays out the current state and the future of EdTech — featuring investors who will share what they’re investing in, leaders who will highlight the latest developments in each EdTech vertical, rising star innovators, and a live performance by a Grammy-nominated artist
- Masterclasses: Dozens of expert-led sessions on topics including B2B EdTech sales, building top-performing teams, supporting students with disabilities, non-degree certificates — and much more
- Gallery of Innovation: Check out the latest innovations from promising early-stage companies focused on early childhood, K-12, HigherEd, Workforce + Adult learning
- The EdTech Cup Final: Five EdTech companies will raise up to $5 million on stage
- Think Tanks: Senior leaders work together to devise solutions to the biggest, stickiest issues in education and share their thinking
- Field Trips: Visit the most iconic education brands, investors, and academic institutions around New York City and learn from their leadership.
- Plus: Speed Networking, Socials, Dinners, and much more!
In person (NYC) and online tickets on sale now. Use code EDTECHDIGEST20 at checkout. edtechweek.com