“The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. Those who walk alone are likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before.” —Albert Einstein
EdTech Digest, LLC has two primary subdivisions:
- EdTech Digest— offering insights, updates, interviews into the rapidly evolving world of edtech for all those involved in any aspect of edtech
- The EdTech Awards— the largest and most competitive recognition program in all of education technology recognizing the biggest names in edtech – and newer talents who are shaping the future of edtech.
pre-K & early childhood >> K-12 >> Higher Education >> Skills & Workforce >> Lifelong Learning
- Education-facing technology companies
- Organizations in the education technology sector, including nonprofits
- Edtech thought leaders in the tech sector, and throughout education, academia, and training.
Technology is opening the door to a renaissance in education.
With a fresh look, a little help, and a lot of coffee—we are changing the world.
A Collection of the Finest Minds in EdTech
Our editors, writers, and contributors have a combined total of over 2,000 years of experience.
Since 2010, we’ve written over 1 million words on the subject of edtech with many of us involved in the area for multiple decades.
We’ve interviewed and worked shoulder-to-shoulder with:
- Secretaries of Education
- School office secretaries
- Teachers of the Year
- Teachers making a difference daily
- U.S. Presidents
- Student body presidents
- Famous filmmakers passionate about education
- Energetic educators
- Inspiring innovators
- Struggling students
- Students leading global movements
- Tech billionaires
- People with ideas about what they’d do with a billion dollars
- K-12 thought leading authors and speakers
- College and university presidents
- Risk-taking higher education disrupters
- Data geeks
- The World’s Greatest Artists
- Leaders, managers and executives
- Founders and entrepreneurs
- Engineers and tinkerers
- Peace Corps volunteers
- Teach for America alumni
- Governors, Mayors, and Members of Congress
- Dedicated edtech enthusiasts of every stripe
- People who care deeply about the future
Our readers might be seen at FETC, ISTE, SxSWedu, ASU+GSV, BETT, GESF, CoSN, EdNET or EDUCAUSE.
Online, they’re using hashtag edtech, which looks like this: #edtech
Or they might be less visible behind the scenes working to change the future.
From all walks of life, from every corner of the world—we curate only the most useful and helpful insights into edtech so you have one resource to help you successfully navigate the changing landscape of edtech.
But with your energy, we are the minds behind what’s now and what’s next.
We’d love to hear from you!
Editor in Chief | Victor Rivero [LinkedIn]
Contributing Editors | Mark Gura, Mark E. Weston
Advisory Board | Sheryl R. Abshire, Ted Fujimoto, Mark Gura, Keith Krueger, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Mitch Weisburgh, Mark E. Weston
Contributors | Mark Weston, Greg Limperis, Mark Gura, Julie Smith, Jennifer Corriero, Michael Spencer, Farimah Schuerman, Ted Fujimoto, Mitch Weisburgh, Adam Blum, David Siminoff, Gideon Stein, John Harrington, Gil Rogers, Andrew Grauer, Emily Gover, Caity Selleck, Becky Splitt, Christina Yu, Shawn Bay, Sieva Kozinsky, Ariel Diaz, Sean Brown, Jessie Woolley-Wilson, Andy Lausch, Joe Mazza, Ferdi Serim, Deb Everhart, Angela Maiers, Deborah A. Gist, Dave Gladney, Bruce Tolley, Nigel Nisbet, Jeremy Friedman, Jay King, Scott Kinney, Andrew Cohen, Paul Freedman, Todd Whitlock, Brian Stephens, Andrew Howard, John Boersma, Betsy Peters, Farb Nivi, Steven E. Alter, Zach Leverenz, Clay Whitehead, Richard Lakin
Even More About EdTech Digest
Our mission is to tell the story of 21st-century education transformation. By sharing cool tools, fascinating interviews, relevant trends and voices from the field, we hope to inspire learners and leaders everywhere, to get workable technology solutions for education widely known about and well thought of, to reshape the education culture and to create a new and better future for students.
We’re eager to hear your thoughts about our publication. If you have comments or suggestions about our content or site, please write to: email@example.com
You can subscribe to EdTech Digest online.
If you would like to submit an article or to be considered as a regular contributor, please contact Victor Rivero at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REACH US
general inquiries email@example.com
awards inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
editorial phone (323) 823-4192