VISO TeacherView is a state-of-the-art distance learning platform, a cloud-based hybrid solution, combining classroom management and video conference capabilities with easy one-click access that is built to scale.
Share your screen, video camera and whiteboard in lecturer mode or group collaboration, remotely monitor and assist students in real-time.
Streamline the learning experience and keep your finger on the classroom pulse.
Allow teachers to teach and students to learn remotely and have the same seamless experience of a traditional physical classroom environment virtually.
A Chrome-based solution supports Windows devices, Chromebooks and Macs.
The solution includes several key features accommodating for remote at home, local at school or hybrid classrooms:
- Share teacher or student screens and video camera
- Distribute content and share websites
- Use multi-user whiteboard for collaborative learning
- Respond silently to electronic “hand raises”
- View thumbnails of students’ screens in real-time
- Work alongside or remotely take control of screens
- Keep students on-task and apply device usage policies
- Lock screens to maximize attention and minimize distractions
- Limit access by blacklisting and whitelisting websites and apps
- Conduct surveys and quizzes
- Synchronize with Google Classroom
It can be used during an emergency or routine: in an emergency, schools can continue functioning normally during a pandemic, extreme weather conditions, etc.; routinely, it serves students who are absent from school because of illness, injury, etc. – if well enough they can still be an integral part and enjoy the collaborative learning experience with their other classmates.
VISO TeacherView brings the traditional classroom experience to teachers and students. For this and more, VISO TeacherView is a Cool Tool Award Finalist (2021) for “Best Distance Learning Platform” as part of The EdTech Awards from EdTech Digest. Learn more.